St. Nicholas Preparatory School is an independent school promoting a rich and varied education in which all children are valued equally and encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We offer a structured and challenging environment. Children are rewarded for the highest standards of behaviour, effort and academic achievement.
- To ensure the rich cultural diversity of our community is reflected and celebrated throughout the school;
- To promote a culture of life-long learning both within and beyond the classroom;
- Be an inclusive school which welcomes all children and regards each as an individual;
- To provide a nurturing environment with a focus on spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our children;
- Promote our own school values alongside Fundamental British Values
St Nicholas Values:
- Together we are a Team
St. Nicholas Montessori Centre purchased current sites 23 and 24 Princes Gate, Kensington
St. Nicholas Preparatory School was formed as a joint venture between the Montessori Centre and Asquith Courts Schools ltd
St. Nicholas Preparatory School is governed by the St. Nicholas Trust Ltd Board through a joint venture agreement between Cognita Schools and the Montessori St. Nicholas Charity
The school was re-accredited the Montessori Schools Association (MSA) by the Montessori Evaluation and Accreditation Board (MEAB)